Medical Records Summary
Medical record summarization has proven to be a boon to the healthcare industry. It is a method where large and tedious medical record data is analyzed, classified based on the information and service providers and then a review is given that is medico-legally authenticated. This is a simplified medical data from complicated medical record pages, that enables legal proceeding services, claim services and different healthcare services to process their services at a much quicker rate.
Using technology, the healthcare professionals, pharmacists and doctors review, arrange and interpret the data, that is simple to access and provides a date wise detailed view of the patient’s treatment.
Why medical record summarization?
A well-prepared medical record summary service saves time by organizing medical records in a very concise chronological manner facilitating simple assimilation.
This method has evidenced its advantages:
- Better patient care.
- Fast analysis of the massive medical data.
- Time saved throughout accessing the medical data.
- Less work and higher archival choices.
- Increased quality of the source data because of multiple reviews.
- Less man-hours and cost effective
Customization in Medical summarization
- Medical Record summary
- Reorganization of Medical Records in a chronological manner
- Medical Record marker, Analytical Graphs and Hyper linking
- Location Separation
- Medical request outline
- Provider Merging Service
- Medical Keyword searching
- Provider Identification
Benefits for MDS process
- Easy data access.
- Easy navigation through records
- Eco-friendly approach involving less paperwork.
- Hassle-free data storage.
- Better patient care with instant query resolution.
- Expidited legal proceeding method and quick claim settlement.
- Increase in productivity.
- More focus may be given for business development.
- Customization and various summary options make the outline compatible with a given work approach of respective companies.